Sunday, March 22, 2009

OVERHEARD THIS SEASON AT WEST MOUNTAIN . . .

Some questions we received . . .
1. (at ticket window) "where do I buy tickets?"
2. "Hi. Can you give me the phone number to Gore?"
3. "Last February ('08) I lost my right shoe --- do you have it?"
4. "How much are rentals?? OK - so if I have my own equipment, how much is it?"
5. "Where are the gondola rides?"
6. "Can you go snowboarding in the tubing park?"
7. "For Family Fun Night, do you actually have to have a family??"
8. "Do you recommend lessons for tubing?"
9. "What are poles?"
10. "Do the birthday parties come with plates?"
11. "Do you have downhill skiing??"
12. "Do you guys have a weight room?"
13. (on the phone) "Hello. Is this West Mountain??"
14. (on the phone - mid January) "So --- I am assuming you guys have snow??"
15. "If we rent skis from you, can we use them at another mountain?"

1 comment:

  1. 16. I can't wait for mountain biking to return to West!!

    ReplyDelete